April 21, 2010

finally...

yesterday was my last exam. I'm done with all of exam and I'm so happy exactly haha. finally everything is done, all exam was started from early this year, and i was tired for that but it won't be long because now it's my FREEDOM! yeah!

all of my exam went pretty good, even there are still some problems hahah but it wasn't a big problem. my national exam done with much satisfaction, thanks for my brother 'R' , even sometimes he drove me crazy haha anyway, he supported me much in math, he is pushed me to got 100 like he did. but unluckily, I didn't answer one number correctly *ouch* i was so depressed that time, i didn't reach my target. at that time i didn't know what I was thinking, i was so much upset, mad, hated it, and many things and wanted to cry *it's so silly, right?* but i thought to let it go, I still have science exam and i must do the best. and i thought i did my science exam much better than my brother LOLs

after national exam, i got practical exam, and this one wasn't bad, i could handle it, even there's still a problem haha thanks a lot for my brother 'A' , he helped me to make a preach script. he made me some points and i just elaborated the script. but the problem was, I'm too much strained and stressed so when i start my Indonesian practical exam, there's some blank and many flip hehe but it's okay. eventhough i'm not satisfied, I'd already learnt as much as possible. and you know what when i was preaching my religion teacher said she's sleepy, hello madam you thought I wasn't sleepy ha? i was tired too same as you. it made me feel little bit upset and wanted to laugh *luckily, I just smiled. if I was laughing i don't know what would happen LOLs*.

and last, i wanna say thank you for my only one sister. thanks for teaching me English, and correcting my drafts. thanks a lot sis :) she always corrects my English and helps me to talk in English correctly, but unhappily my English is still sucks, not increasing haha but i will keep learning and make you proud of me, sis :D just wait 'til the time comes. they are so precious for me, I'm happy to have them as my relative 'cause there are so many thing i learn from them. love you guys *BIG hug and kisses LOLs*

No comments:

Post a Comment